AIM
krakissi

Pencilicous.. Pencilicous..

Not bad

A lot of good things happened here. I like the concept of 'live-action drawing,' which was done fairly well. To improve, the individual parts of the drawings could've moved, thereby making it a little more believable. The syringe was pretty cool, and so was the dragon.

The thing that definitely needs to be added is a "replay" button at the end. It's a fairly simply action script to make, and really makes everything better.

Add a new frame to the end of your FLA, and open the action script editor. (I believe it's labelled "Action." Write "this.stop();". Without the quotes, of course.

Make a new layer in the timeline. Select this layer, and write "replay?" on the frame. Select the layer you were working with before, and drag a rectangle under the text. Make this rectangle have the same fill color as the background, so that it is apparently invisible. Select the rectangle, hit F8, select "button.", and hit OK. This brings us to the last step. Select the newly created button/rectangle, open it's action script, and write the following:

on(release){
this.gotoAndPlay(1);
}

Be sure the capitalization is EXACTLY as I have it. It's critical.

With that, you'll have a replay button, and thus improve you're flashes 10 fold! Hope this helps you, Dr. Nick!

Helloeverybody responds:

thnx for the help.

Particle Man: the flash Particle Man: the flash

Catchy tune

The song is really catchy, and I especially like the part about person man. Points to improve would be scenery, though it'd be tough to create a convincing scene for particle man, being that he's so small!

The Perfect Murder The Perfect Murder

Molotov cocktails, premixed!

I liked it! Very actiony, with plenty of guns, fire, and pointy objects. Keep it up.

The NG Redesign Collab The NG Redesign Collab

Too much "glied"

More penis than my tastes call for, but this collab has its funny points. I like the really crudely made one the best, with author commentary. Oh, how silly.

Walk-Smash-Walk Walk-Smash-Walk

A great story!

I'm not sure which came first, but it seems that you've turned a song with no meaning into a way to convene a simple story line. The music provides the perfect sound for this story, and really gives depth to the animation of the little nail-bot. Oh how it did nail so well. Quite clever, and deserves a 10 out of 10.

Dad's Home 2 Dad's Home 2

Why? Just....why?

I suppose you were trying to be funny, but this kinda' pushes the line of parody, to the point where it's just annoying. Next time, try doing something a little more original. Think outside the box, eh?