MiketheBassManMiketheBassMan

AIM
krakissi

- MonoChrome - - MonoChrome -

Clever!

An original idea that is quite well laid out. The only thing I don't like is the recycled Tetris music, if possible, try and find some more obscure music (as it is less annoying during play), or craft your own.

QWERTY Warriors 2 QWERTY Warriors 2

Great Game!

I love typing games, they're always a lot of fun! This one is very well done, and the varying enemies, along with explosions makes it all the better. The only problem I've found is with word selection. Sometimes, you'll go to start typing a word, and it selects one that's off screen, rather than the guy standing in front of you. It's a bit tough to get around, but it doesn't happen very often. I gave the violence a 5, because while there may be gun fire and explosions, it's not a gory game. Don't take that as criticism, the level of violence fits the game very well. I gave the humor a five as well, because I laugh maniacally when playing excellent flash games. And that sums everything up to a great overall game, well worthy of it's ten. Areas where the game lack aren't that big of a deal for this sort of game. The main thing to work on, other than that bug with off screen shooting, would be to make a slightly nicer looking menu. For such a great game, it feels very rushed. Although, there are a lot of buttons, and therefore a more nice looking menu would be tough to design.