MiketheBassManMiketheBassMan

AIM
krakissi

Pencilicous.. Pencilicous..

Not bad

A lot of good things happened here. I like the concept of 'live-action drawing,' which was done fairly well. To improve, the individual parts of the drawings could've moved, thereby making it a little more believable. The syringe was pretty cool, and so was the dragon.

The thing that definitely needs to be added is a "replay" button at the end. It's a fairly simply action script to make, and really makes everything better.

Add a new frame to the end of your FLA, and open the action script editor. (I believe it's labelled "Action." Write "this.stop();". Without the quotes, of course.

Make a new layer in the timeline. Select this layer, and write "replay?" on the frame. Select the layer you were working with before, and drag a rectangle under the text. Make this rectangle have the same fill color as the background, so that it is apparently invisible. Select the rectangle, hit F8, select "button.", and hit OK. This brings us to the last step. Select the newly created button/rectangle, open it's action script, and write the following:

on(release){
this.gotoAndPlay(1);
}

Be sure the capitalization is EXACTLY as I have it. It's critical.

With that, you'll have a replay button, and thus improve you're flashes 10 fold! Hope this helps you, Dr. Nick!

Helloeverybody responds:

thnx for the help.

Particle Man: the flash Particle Man: the flash

Catchy tune

The song is really catchy, and I especially like the part about person man. Points to improve would be scenery, though it'd be tough to create a convincing scene for particle man, being that he's so small!

The Perfect Murder The Perfect Murder

Molotov cocktails, premixed!

I liked it! Very actiony, with plenty of guns, fire, and pointy objects. Keep it up.

- MonoChrome - - MonoChrome -

Clever!

An original idea that is quite well laid out. The only thing I don't like is the recycled Tetris music, if possible, try and find some more obscure music (as it is less annoying during play), or craft your own.

QWERTY Warriors 2 QWERTY Warriors 2

Great Game!

I love typing games, they're always a lot of fun! This one is very well done, and the varying enemies, along with explosions makes it all the better. The only problem I've found is with word selection. Sometimes, you'll go to start typing a word, and it selects one that's off screen, rather than the guy standing in front of you. It's a bit tough to get around, but it doesn't happen very often. I gave the violence a 5, because while there may be gun fire and explosions, it's not a gory game. Don't take that as criticism, the level of violence fits the game very well. I gave the humor a five as well, because I laugh maniacally when playing excellent flash games. And that sums everything up to a great overall game, well worthy of it's ten. Areas where the game lack aren't that big of a deal for this sort of game. The main thing to work on, other than that bug with off screen shooting, would be to make a slightly nicer looking menu. For such a great game, it feels very rushed. Although, there are a lot of buttons, and therefore a more nice looking menu would be tough to design.

Subdue The Beast Subdue The Beast

Agreed

You say it's fucking heavy, and I can't help but agree. I love the harmonic-type bends. This track has that excellent almost Dragon Force feel, but without the hair metal folk. As far as the drum track goes, I love your double bass. That purr is the kind of stuff good metal is made of. Rock on.